How To Check GES Occupational Scheme Contribution Online. Welcome to GhanaBusiness.net with the update for all Ghana Education Service personnel to be able to check their occupational scheme contribution online easily. This article is about how to check GES occupational scheme contribution online.
How To Check GES Occupational Scheme Contribution Online
Introduction About GES Employees Contribution
The Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) is a statutory public Trust charged under the National Pensions Act, 2008 Act 766 with the administration of Ghana’s Basic National Social Security Scheme.
Its mandate is to cater for the First Tier of the Three-Tier Pension Scheme. The Trust is currently the largest non-bank financial institution in Ghana.
About Ghana Education Service Occupational Scheme (GESOPS)
The Ghana Education Service Occupational Pension Scheme (GESOPS) is a Tier-2 pension scheme that is registered and also regulated by the National Pensions Regulatory Authority under the Pensions Act, 2008, (Act 766) as amended in the constitutional book of Ghana.
In today’s article guide, I will like to give you the step by step guide on how to check your GESOPS Contribution Online at ease.
How To Check Your GESOPS Contribution Online
- Visit www.gespensions.com.gh
- On the top navigation menu, click on “Members”.
- Click “Create One” if you are a new member
- Key in your Staff ID and SSNIT Number.
- Click on Submit to proceed.
- Your Bio data will be shown on the your screen if you are captured in The Ghana Education Service Occupational Pension Scheme (GESOPS). The details include the following:
- Scheme type
- Staff ID
- SSNIT Number
- Base Number
- Scheme Name
- Date Of Birth in the format of Year, Month & Date
- Phone Number (Number used during your biometric registration)
- Contributor’s Name (Surname & Other Names)
- Check and verify the data displayed to you and click proceed.
- Registration Dashboard
You will need to enter the following details to confirm your registration on GES Occupational Scheme’s web portal.
- Valid accessible Email Address
- Repeat your password
- Enter your Staff ID and Password you used in the previous step
- Congratulations, you have successfully signed up with the GESOPS.
What can you do on your dashboard? You can perform the following functions/tasks on your dashboard.
- Check Statement
- View Beneficiaries
- Submit a Claim
- Check your profile details
If you encounter errors during the process, restart and make sure you provide the right details. Sometimes, you internet connectivity may also be the problem.
How To Deal With Error On GESOPS Portal
When it happened to be that you have encountered any error from the web portal, the only option to take is to call the office of GESOPS via 0509629009 or you can also send a WhatsApp message to 0271900977 within the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm
You can also send an email via: [email protected]
In summary, GESOPS is managed by a Board of Trustees with representation from relevant institutions such as the Ministries of Education, Finance, the Attorney General’s Department, the various Unions and an Independent Trustee. Like all Tier-2 Pension Schemes, GESOPS receives five (5) out of the 18.5% monthly social security contributions made on workers’ behalf.
The Ghana Education Service Occupational Pension Scheme has the mission to pay benefits to members and their beneficiaries through prudent investment policies, stakeholder involvement and member satisfaction and with the vision to be the benchmark scheme for the payment of enhanced lump sum benefits.
Knowing all about how to check your GESOPS Contribution Online should be very useful to you as a GES staff.