- 1 What Is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- 2 What benefits can Search Engine Optimisation(SEO) provide?
- 3 What do search engines look for in a website?
- 4 How can you measure Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- 5 What does an SEO strategy consist of?
- 6 How long should it take to see results?
How Good Is Your Website Search Engine Optimisation?
Improving rankings, driving traffic, delivering results.
What Is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
Structuring and optimising a website to maximise organic search engine visibility for targeted keywords.
Is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) right for me? By answering the following questions, you should be able to find out…
- Are there people using search engines to search for your products or services?
- Does your website appear when people search for your products or services?
- Is your website designed to attract people searching for your products or services?
The first question is easily the most important; SEO is most effective when there is demand. But the latter questions should also be considered for your strategy to fulfil its true potential.
What benefits can Search Engine Optimisation(SEO) provide?
The key benefits of SEO are fourfold.
- More Sales
- Increased Number of Leads
- Improved Lead Quality
- Elevated Brand Awareness
What do search engines look for in a website?
Many different things, but here are the most crucial components.
- Authority – Does your site have good enough content attract potential customers, or do other authoritative sites use your website as a reference or cite the information that’s available?
- Content – Regular, fresh and relevant content will lead to higher rankings.
- Performance – How fast is your site and does it work properly?
- User Experience – How does the site look? Is it easy to navigate? Does it look safe? Does it have a high bounce rate?
How can you measure Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
A combination of the following metrics.
- Rankings* – Keyword rankings are the most common and obvious Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
- Traffic – Organic traffic should improve throughout the course of the campaign.
- Conversions – Measuring your Return on Investment (ROI) is essential.
* OWB will work with you to guarantee that the most viable SEO keywords are selected, and revise these periodically to ensure that you remain ahead of your competitors.
What does an SEO strategy consist of?
There are two main activities in our SEO strategy:
- On-Site SEO – This process reviews and improves both the cosmetic look of your website, in-order to make your content more search engine friendly, as well as the technical set-up that only search engines see.
- Off-Site SEO – This will consist of building industry related links and promoting your throughout the internet, including blogs and social media platforms, within your business area.
How long should it take to see results?
That is the million dollar question, and one that all SEO specialists will have heard a countless number of times.
There are a number of factors that may affect the duration of time it will take to see results.
- Competition – If your industry is highly competitive then it will take longer to see the impact.
- Location – Locally targeted business will expect to see results in a much quicker timeframe than businesses with a wider reach.
- Website – If you have an established website on a trusted domain then this is a much better starting point than a brand-new website using a recently registered domain.
Remember, SEO is not an overnight fix; it’s a long-term plan for online success.
Contact Dadycandoit.Com today and find out how our SEO strategies can move your brand forward